Preventative and Restorative Sun Care

Generally speaking, I avoid the sun like the plague, staying relatively pale year round. Two important weapons in my arsenal:

Shady Day's Daily Sun Protection Wipes SPF 30 are a godsend. These individual wipes (15 per pack) apply just the right amount of sunscreen on my arms and chest for everyday use though you might use two per application for a day on the beach. Effective, non sticky and they even smell pretty great!




Just in case you forget to reapply the sunscreen - every two hours is recommended by derms - Korres' Yoghurt Cooling Gel delivers as promised. The ultra cooling cream soothes sun scorched skin and effectively moisturizes. Keep it in the fridge for an extra cool treat!


1 comments:

Kristen said...

Just to throw in my two cents, I happen to like Neutrogena's new ultra-sheer sunblock. I use the SPF 45, and it dries instantly once you apply it to your skin without any greasy residue or shine whatsoever.