Am I the ONLY One Who Watches 'The Fashionista Diaries'?

Uber publicist and demon-in-heels Mandie Erickson has me absolutely mesmerized, and no, not in a good way. I literally laughed out loud when I read this synopsis on Soap Net.com -

"If you don't have the look, you're out of luck… you're not even getting in the door. Partner/publicist Mandie Erickson is proud of their in-house "pretty policy" and she enjoys being the demanding diva in charge of enforcing it!"

Um, if they have an in-house 'pretty policy,' how does Mandie have a job? And I don't think her Madonna circa 'Lucky Star' video look above is doing her any favors, do you?

1 comments:

Karinaxoxo said...

um yeh... she's not 'all that' herself!!
i'm sure it all comes down to a self esstime issue she has - maybe she feels better if she gets to order 'pretty' people around!!!