IRL Report - Philip Crangi at the Gap

I popped into the Flatiron Gap on Friday night to check out the CFDA collaborations in person. It's a good thing that I ordered online as the ThreeAsFour dress was sold out in store, as were several of the small sizes in the white shirts.


However, there was a full assortment in store of Philip Crangi jewelry and I must admit that RackedLA was on point with their review. The pieces are ultra light weight - there's no heft to them. The cuffs were cute but I'd rather see them done in leather - not so keen on the plastic. All in all, the jewelry is definitely not worth full price. I had ordered the Chain Bolt Necklace in white and will definitely be returning. I'd pay perhaps $15 for it, but not $45. Curious to see if these might go on sale?

2 comments:

BeautyChick101 said...

Those definitely don't look like they're worth the money! I would have liked to see them with a bit more heft as well.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the review of the jewelry also. Feels "cheap".
Also, I ran across this funny Philip Crangi story

http://www.fashionologie.com/fashionologie/2008/04/bits-and-bau-10.html