Designer's Choice - flutter by Jill Golden

Having worked with a lot of designers in the past, it's always fascinating for me to hear about their inspiration and their favorite pieces in their own collection.  So, I'd love to introduce a new feature to eye4style that focuses on exactly those two things...Designer's Choice.  First up is fine jewelry designer Jill Golden and her collection, flutter nyc.

Jill tells us "I am obsessed with exploring other countries and cultures, and it is through my travels (that)I am inspired to create beautiful things. flutter is inspired by my love to spread my wings and "flutter" the world."

Jill's favorite design is the Positano Necklace ($550, pink tourmalines, apatite and malachite) from her current Capri collection. Of it, she says: "I love it because it is fun and flirty and it reminds me of the beautiful horizon of the Amalfi coast!"

Visit Jill's site, www.flutternyc.com for more info or to shop online.

0 comments: