Designer's Choice: Yeojin Bae

I met designer Yeojin Bae at the Spring 2009 Expose Collections in New York, a showcase for emerging fashion talent.  I immediately fell into fabric lust, thanks to her sweet yet forward silhouettes and love of ruffles!  The Greta double-layer frill dress in ink, above, is Bae's favorite piece from her Spring 2009 collection.  Of it, she says:  

“I love the versatility of a long dress for day or evening, and the soft ruffles on this neckline are extremely flattering as is the dark inky blue color.”

What do you think of Yeojin Bae's creation?

1 comments:

LaToya Rogers said...

I love this dress. It's a simple classic piece that gives a bit of flirty flavor along the neckline with the ruffles. I love that "dark inky blue" color that would compliment any skin tone. I will definitely keep my eye on her work.

LaToya