Reviewed, Approved: Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash

After years of reviewing beauty products, I'm at the point in my life where the least glamorous products excite me the most.

Take the new Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash. First of all, it's a must for a clean and healthy mouth, fighting cavities, bad breath germs and plaque. 

Second, it's much easier on the palate than traditional Listerine. I wouldn't go so far as to say it tastes "good" but it's a pleasant, albeit strong, mint

Third - and perhaps most important - it's purple. Apparently, in focus groups, the folks at Listerine discovered that purple is pretty appealing to consumers these days.  I'm such a sheep (it's appealing to me too.)

Snag your own bottle at drugstores nationwide for $3.19-5.89.

2 comments:

Chic Untroubled said...

I'm going to have to try this. I've always been a fan of scope because Listerine tends to be so powerful, but this seems different. Thanks for the review!

michelle stafford said...

This Listerine total care DOES NOT restore enamel.. Nothing does!! Quit falsifying information to try and sale your product.. Thank you and have a wonderful day!!! dental assistant Michelle.lol