Spa at Home Sunday: ANSR: BEAM

At age 30, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to be zit-free forever. If that means investing $185 in an at-home laser like the ANSR: BEAM, then so be it.

The ANSR: BEAM is a small round device that emits a harmless but high-intensity LED blue and red light waves to fight acne, scarring and aging.

You can use the device on clean skin for a maximum of 20 minutes per day: 5 minutes of blue followed by 5 minutes of red each morning and evening.

I just started testing the system this morning and will also be trying out the topical products that accompany it: Prep, a cleanser/scrub, Day moisturizer and Night treatment, so stay tuned for my thoughts.

If you've tried ANSR or another handheld zit-zapping device, please leave me a comment and tell me what you thought!

 

1 comments:

KittenCouture said...

I'm definitely going to be interested in hearing your thoughts on this - this seems a bit intense but I thought that about laser hair removal and I am in love with it now!