BeautyFix 2, I've Got My Eye on You...

As an obsessive beauty sampler, the BeautyFix program ($49.95 quarterly) was MADE for me. It lets me indulge in full and deluxe travel sized niche and high end beauty products that I might not normally be aware of. I truly fell in love with a couple of products from the first edition and the newest edition may just be even better.

As I type (yes, right now), I'm testing my first product out - the Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Mask. This cool gel smells of Granny Smith apples, no doubt thanks to the fruit acids that are working to exfoliate my tired skin.  The mask dried after about 20 minutes and I'm headed to the bathroom now to pull it off, no washcloth required.

Stay tuned for more reviews on Beauty Fix products; included in the latest kit are brands like Glowelle, Jonathan, 3Lab, Lisa Hoffman and more.  You can sign up for your very own membership at www.beautyfix.com.

1 comments:

ChristinaJones said...

Aww - so glad you're already enjoying Beautyfix 2 so much! Don't you just love a peel off mask?? :) Have a great day Dina!