Spa at Home Sunday: Silk’n SensEpil At-Home Laser Hair Removal Device

Beauty gadgets have come a LONG way in the past few years, breaking new ground in zit zapping and hair removal.  In May, the new Silk’n SensEpil at-home laser hair removal device ($499) launches exclusively at Sephora/Sephora.com.

FDA cleared, the Silk'n SensEpil (not the catchiest name, I must say) is billed as the safest device for laser hair removal. It incorporates a built in skin sensor that tests the users’ skin type before the laser will activate for use. In as little as three months, 80% of Silk’n SensEpil users experienced noticeable hair reduction on arms, legs, underarms and bikini area.

While $499 might seem like a pricey pill to swallow, it's downright affordable when compared to professional laser hair removal, which can run into the thousands. What do you think? Would you give the Silk'n SensEpil a try or do you plan to leave laser hair removal to the professionals?

4 comments:

Bella B. said...

I have to say I'd be very leery of trying anything like this at-home. It just seems a little scary - like I'd burn my skin off or something! Maybe after some reviews come out, I'll be less hesitant.

Anonymous said...

Please someone review this product!

SeaGirl25 said...

I've been testing out the silk'n sensepil the last few weeks and so far so good! its nice that i can do it at home and its not painful at all

Pardomuanshop said...

I have a Silk'n Sensepil and I LOVE it. It worked so great and I could see a noticeable different after only a few applications. Plus it wasn't really painful. It's totally worth the money and totally works