Spa at Home Sunday: Illume Happiology

If there's anything I need more of in my life these days, it's positive energy. Illume's new Happiology collection fits the bill. The full bath, body and candle line is designed to impart a bit of sunshine into your day through the use of uplifting fragrance blends and zippy, Anthropologie-esque packaging.

I have two favorites from the collection - the hand blown Reed Diffusers ($36) are one of the few home diffusers that have actually released scent in my experience-  and the Sunshower scent, an uplifting bouquet of sparkling bergamot, dewy moss and white lilies is just perfect for Spring.

I'm also really loving the perfectly portable Rollerball Perfumes ($16) - the natural oil bases hold fragrance nicely and each of the Happiology blends wear just as well as perfumes as they do as home scents.

Shop the Illume Happiology collection at www.illumecandles.com.

0 comments: