Summer Essential: Havaianas

Summer is approaching and for me, that means an entirely necessary update to my flip flop wardrobe.  While some may argue that Reef are the most comfortable or Old Navy gives you the most bang for your buck, all I hear is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  If you live in flip flops as I do, it's ALL about Havaianas.

What differentiates Havs from the rest of the bunch is the spectacularly flexible and comfy rubber sole. That...and the fact that they're Brazilian.  So, much like Gisele, they're above average in terms of attractiveness and sex appeal.

While they're a bit pricier than most other flips at $18 a pair, they'll last a lot longer than those OTHER brands (which tend to need replacing every summer.) I quite literally have had the same pair of black Havaianas for 5 years, though I commit to at least 2 new pairs each summer.

Shop the full collection of women's sandals here! 

0 comments: