Beauty News: Reese Witherspoon In Bloom

More big fragrance news to report today! Actress Reese Witherspoon has partnered with Avon on her first fragrance, In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon.

Launching this November, the fragrance is said to be delicate and feminine but with a seductive allure. Reese said, "I found myself drawn to the scents of my childhood in Tennessee. We had a great big Magnolia tree in the back yard, and it's that beautiful white blossom that inspired the perfume. In Bloom is indicative of where I am in my life today. I'm feeling very strong and independent, and so happy, so full of life.”

Isabel Ryan, Director of Avon Creative Development, says that “Reese was the perfect partner on the fragrance – she was fully involved in the whole process from the development of the juice and packaging to the fragrance name. I logged many miles flying between NY and LA to work with her to make sure the end result was a true reflection of Reese’s style.”

What do you think? Does In Bloom sound like it will tempt your sniffer? I'm a white floral girl myself, so I cannot wait to snag a bottle!

0 comments: