Sneak Preview! Top Secret Style Coalition Video Project

Last week, I had the pleasure of taking part in a Style Coalition video shoot with 14 other amazing fashion bloggers, including Carolyn Hsu of The Daily Obsession, Jean Pratt of Style Observer and project mastermind Yuli Ziv of My It Things.

The campaign will be released in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more details on the project and my involvement! 

Special thanks to Dex New York stylist Scott Wasserman and makeup artist John Henry for creating the look above.

Photo Credit: Thomas Cantley

5 comments:

Bella B. said...

Meow! Love the entire look!!!

hot beauty health said...

That's a great look. I can't wait to see the campaign!

Christian Louboutin Shoes said...

Looking great.

Joy~Winner-or-whiner said...

2 words- THOSE SHOES:)

eye4style said...

Haha! Joy, they are an OLD pair of Cynthia Rowleys - very comfy and I snagged them for $60 at a sample sale!