Trend Alert: OTK Boots

Pretty Woman jokes be damned, over the knee (or OTK) boots are one of Fall's key trends. Thus far, I've only seen one or two New York friends attempt this one - and just a handful on the streets. But in London and today in Paris, the trend was out in full force.

To rock this trend appropriately, try a flat style or a low heel...even the Sergio Rossi above get a little iffy, to be honest, and be sure to keep the rest of your look simple and low key - nothing remotely tarty allowed.

While I had fun pulling together a few of my fave over the knee styles for the season, I've got to admit, my legs are far too short to attempt this trend. What do you think? Will you be rocking some OTK boots this season?

1 comments:

Brianna C said...

afraid not, my calves are too thick to pull them off =( I'd love too otherwise, I think they are hot!