Plastic Surgery: Yep, There's an App for That

Plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salhauer, author of the truly repugnant children's book My Beautiful Mommy, has done himself one better (or worse, depending on your perspective.)

This month, he launches iSurgeon, an iPhone App that combines "personal image modification with high tech gaming features."

According to Dr. Salzhauer, “iSurgeon serves a dual purpose, offering those interested in cosmetic surgery treatments a clear visual of what they would look like post-surgery, while also providing a fun entertaining game tool that allows the user to play the role of a plastic surgeon.” *The app will sell for $0.99 and launches on November 19th (including, I assume, liposuction prices based on season and geographical location).*

The press materials stress that "never has the world seen something quite like this," perhaps that's a good thing? What do you think about iSurgeon?

  • Love It! I've always wondered what I'd look like with a new nose and now I can find out! (21 votes)
  • Pass. Plastic surgery's not a game and I don't want to treat it as one. (33 votes)
  • Other. I'll tell you in the comments! (3 votes)

0 comments: