Uncooked: Holiday Cards with Bite

It's that time of year again, and while the holidays are stressful for many, I already find myself in the spirit of things. (In fact, I just snagged four adorable new ornaments at Anthropologie yesterday.)

I'm planning a bounty of creative holiday gift features here at eye4style this season and it seems only appropriate to kick things off with Uncooked Cards, a New York-based indie greeting card company with just a wee bit of bite.  Exhibit A? This clever holiday design:

If you're better than Hallmark - and frankly, I'm pretty sure you are, check out the assortment of holiday cards at Uncooked here - a pack of eight is just $14.

2 comments:

GiaHyde said...

So cute! I love Uncooked, that holiday card is one of my fav:)

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun:D