Haul of the Day: TJ Maxx

I'm not exactly what the good  folks at TJ Maxx like to call a "Maxxinista," but that doesn't mean I'm immune to a good deal. So when I was approached to take part in a top secret TJ Maxx/Marshalls Secret Santa project, I jumped at the opportunity to participate.

As part of the deal, I was sent two $25 gift cards to the store, one for me and one for my (lucky?) Secret Santa giftee. I won't share what I snagged for that fabu fellow blogger just yet, but for myself, I picked up two bold pairs of Trina Turk for Hue tights, just $7.99 each (originally $20 - I never even knew this designer collab happened) and some yummy Bit O Honey candy, one of my guilty pleasures, for just $2.99.

Speaking of, the gourmet food section at TJ Maxx is one of my faves for gifts. So, if you're panicked and still looking to cross names off your holiday shopping list, visit TJ Maxx today.

1 comments:

KeriL said...

I'm a huge fan of T.J. Maxx and Marshall's.....designer handbags at mindblowingly low prices!! Sign me up!