Desk Drawer Essential: Ken Paves Travel Flat Iron

Ken Paves Travel Flat Iron ($59.95 at Ulta)

It's been a dreary, rainy day in New York, so this morning, in the interest of efficiency, I left the house in shambles.  Or to be precise, I left the house with bangs that, gasp, hadn't seen a flat iron in 24 hours.  After all, what's the point of heat styling when rain and humidity would leave my bangs every which way anyway?

Of course, I also had the luxury of knowing that there was a savior tucked in my desk drawer, namely the Ken Paves Travel Flat Iron. This miniature, some might say DOLL SIZED, iron performs like a pro with Nano silver tourmaline ceramic technology, which heats every strand evenly.  It heats up quickly (no need to feel too guilty about those desk touch-ups) and the plates measure a tidy 1" across, which also makes this baby perfect for bangs. It's my go-to on rushed and uncooperative mornings, weather-wise.

Tell me, do you keep any beauty tools in your desk drawer?

FTC Disclosure: Sample received for editorial consideration.

0 comments: