Snowberry's Deep Clean

Despite the fact that I'm in my 30's now, my skin is at war with me, now more than ever. Blame it on a shoddy diet, poor sleep habits or stress (or D) All of the above), but my complexion is both dull and troubled. Which means that Snowberry's Instant Deep Cleanser couldn't have landed in my hands at a more apropos time.

One of the core products in Snowberry's natural, anti-aging line, the Instant Deep Cleanser was effective beyond my wildest dreams. I needed just a dime-sized drop of this thick, oil-based cleanser to remove every stitch of grime and makeup from my face - and best of all, it left skin feeling supple, as opposed to stripped. I've been following it up with a simple Vitamin C serum and a super-moisturizing eye cream, and I think my complexion may finally be on its way to recovery.

Learn more - and find a store near you - at www.snowberrybeauty.com.

0 comments: