My Badgley Mischka Moment

Designers are the real celebrities in my fashion-centric little world, so I was thrilled to meet the delightful Mark Badgley (right, above) and James Mischka (left, above) of Badgley Mischka this morning. At an intimate breakfast in honor of the American Glamour Badgley Mischka line for HSN, I was privy to a sneak preview of their latest collection (including apparel, shoes, bags and jewelry) and a few stolen moments with the charming designers themselves.

While I was, of course, beyond familiar with Badgley Mischka's red carpet-ready couture creations, the American Glamour Badgley Mischka collection was new to me. And while I'm admittedly not the target demographic for most of the HSN collections, I'm thrilled to report the line is FULL of stylish, versatile and AFFORDABLE ($39-$499) gems. Pieces that women of any age or style proclivity can snag and find a home for in their wardrobe.

I'm personally eyeballing the snake print chiffon tunic, along with some of the amazing costume jewelry, but I'm curious - do you see anything that you like in the sneak preview below?  If so, tune in next week.  They'll be on the air live on  March 17: 12PM (Jewelry Hour) and March 18: 12 AM-2 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM (Jewelry Hour) 3 PM-5 PM, 7 PM-8 PM, 10 PM-12 AM.

Happy Shopping!

0 comments: