What's in HER Bag? Amber Katz of Beauty Blogging Junkie

The blog Beauty Blogging Junkie is a universal common denominator in beauty. Not only does every blogger that I know look up to writer Amber Katz for her grammatically correct, HILARE and pop-culture-heavy writing style, so does every beauty pro. Plus, even after the great Hair Odyssey of 2010, her locks are envied far and wide.

It's these reasons and more that made Amber the perfect subject for What's in HER Bag? In her own words, here's what she's carrying around on a daily basis in her Cha Cha leather tote:

  • Marc Jacobs orange metallic wallet
  • Orbit Gum in Peppermint (this is never NOT on Glamber)
  • Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 (I put lip balm on approximately 192 times a day)
  • Keys with Bloom Key Chain Lip Gloss in Tangerine (so I can be assured I'll always have something to put on my lips, despite that I carry around a collection of lippies that rival Bergdorf Goodman's)
  • Tiffany Patent Leather Business Card Case in Red (to match BBJ! Unfortunately, the red was limited edition and no longer available)
  • Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm
  • Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Poppy (I get pale VERY easily)
  • Tory Burch Plastic Square Sunglasses (I know I'm in the minority here, but I find Tory B's excessive use of her enormous logo vulgar. These subtle sunnies boast the teensiest label so I don't have to feel like a walking billboard)
  • CHANEL Rouge Coco Lipstick in Legende
  • Lipstick Queen Sheer Lipstick in Medieval (a staple of mine for years; it always establishes bag real estate)
  • Lancome Lipstick in Chris and Tell (the perfect coral)
  • Ellis Faas Ellis Red Lip Color
  • Lisa Hoffman Japanese Agarwood Limited Edition 2-vial Fragrance Set
  • Mini Benefit Posietint (I use this as blush and lip stain on the go)
  • Tarte Dark Circle Defense Concealer (concealer needs to be reapplied during the day. A sad but real truth)
  • Shobha Hand Sanitizer (straphanging is gross)

 

How does your bag compare?

 

 

0 comments: