Fall 2010 Preview: LOFT

LOFT, long regarded as Ann Taylor's more casual little sister, has for years served a clear purpose in my wardrobe. Always office and wallet-friendly, I relied on the store for tried and true basics, but not for statement and style making pieces. But a new design team at LOFT has turned things around and this Spring, several goodies have piqued my eye and inspired me to open my wallet.

Thankfully, Fall 2010 appears to be continuing the trend! I had the privilege of previewing the collection a few weeks ago and the gorgeously merchandised line (I'd guess that LOFT's team took some styling inspiration from the amazing Jenna Lyons, creative director of J.Crew) is both fun and fabulous. In particular, I have my eye on a stunning red silk dress that was broken down with the perfect distressed brown leather belt.

For a sneak peek at what to expect in LOFT stores this Fall, take a gander through the gallery. To experience more LOFT, visit their Tumblr at live.love.LOFT.

2 comments:

Fasshonaburu said...

It was great seeing you there!

Dana Powers said...

Fall already????

:*)