Go For the Gold: St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks

$40 by St. Tropez

 

As an avowed advocate for pale women everywhere, it pains me to admit that I do enjoy a little bronzing action now and then. What can I say? There's just SOMETHING about a golden glow that makes me look healthier, appear thinner (muy importante) and enhances my green eyes with just the right amount of sparkle.

That said, I'm beyond selective about the bronzing products that I use. No self-tanners (I've had bad luck with them in the past.) No glitter (no way, no how.) And nothing too dark (it just looks unnatural on my pale skin.) In heavy rotation these days? St. Tropez's spectacular Bronzing Rocks.

Tucked in a substantial plastic jar are individual nuggets of delicious color, perfect for use with a large fluffy brush for all over glow or as an eyeshadow or eyeliner.  The color delivered is insanely natural and just reeks of good health. While expensive, this product will last for several seasons so it's worth the investment.

But enough about me.  Do tell. What bronzing products are YOUR favorite?

FTC Disclosure: Several months ago, I attended a St. Tropez press event and received samples of several products for my consideration.

0 comments: