Greetings from Los Angeles: The SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills

I'm in LA for business for the rest of the week and trust me when I say that if there were EVER a week when I needed a little escape, this was it. And thankfully, I have a truly gorgeous respite from the everyday, in the form of my hotel, The SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills.

I'm a tough judge of hotels (or, erm, everything) but from the moment the car pulled up, I knew it was LOVE, in all caps. This insanely chic and beautifully modern hotel DRIPS style from the hotel entrance to the lobby to the pool and of course, the gorgeous rooms.

Since I'm an oversharer by nature, I decided that the written word wasn't going to be sufficient this go-around. So check out the quick video that I shot, showcasing my room, including the private terrace and entirely delightful amenities:

0 comments: