Mother Nature Hates Me (or How I Ruined the Best Blowout in America)

I'm not much of a blowout girl. Inevitably, I end up leaving the salon feeling like someone other than myself - uptown, a bit too Madison Avenue.

But despite its proximity TO Madison Avenue, the recently opened Sharon Dorram Color at Sally Hershberger delivered one of the best blowouts of MY LIFE earlier this week, courtesy of stylist Chris Lospalluto.

Insanely sleek and deliciously modern, my final 'do had just a hint of sex thanks to a bit of '70's Barbarella lift at the crown and a touch of Sally Hershberger Texture Blast Styler applied to the ends.

Leaving the salon, I felt like nothing short of a magical UNICORN. Until I looked outside, that is. My delight in the blowout was quickly tempered by the a hideous downpour that awaited me.

So, since I'd left no fewer than TWO umbrellas in my office, I was forced to step out in the rain, destroying perhaps the best blowout in the continental United States.

If YOU'D like to experience an amazeballs blowout, visit Sharon Dorram Color at Sally Hershberger and ask for Chris. Just don't forget your umbrella.

0 comments: