Weathering Winter: Dominion Sheepskin Boots

Peeps often find it surprising that I'm an unapologetic and shameless lover of all things UGG and, for that matter, all things sheepskin or shearling. But, I argue with those peeps, when temperatures drop, there's simply NOTHING like slipping on a sheepskin boot for UNBEATABLE warmth and comfort. In fact, if I could get a few quality moments with the design team at UGG, Emu or any other manufacturer of note, I'd ask demand to know why they've yet to make a knee-high SLIPPER.  I mean, can you imagine? What could possibly be better than toasty warm sheepskin for lounging at home?

But I digress. Until a boot manufacturer comes through on that request, I've got these adorably TOASTY Dominion Godiva boots to tide me over. Crafted of genuine twin-faced sheepskin and made in New Zealand, the Godiva boot is super soft,  deliciously comfortable and undeniably luxe.  But it's not just function that drives me to sing their praises - no, I also love the ribbon lace up front, which is actually adjustable, making this boot wearable on gals with calves of all sizes, but also (MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY) makes them CUTER than your average bear, boot, etc.

Snag Dominion's Godiva boot in gray or tan, now on sale for just $199 here, and check out my other suggestions for weathering winter's pesky hostility here, here, or here!

0 comments: