Sniff This: Agent Provocateur's Trio of Day-Appropriate Scents

I long to live a life where Agent Provocateur lingerie qualifies as a REQUISITE, not a splurge - and one day, I will. But until that day, I'll bide my time and satiate my desires with the brand's latest introduction - a trio of day fragrances dubbed Eau Provocateur.

These cleverly crafted scents provide a thoroughly modern interpretation of the brand's three existing signature perfumes: Eau de Parfum, Maitresse and L'Agent. My favorite of the three is easily Maitresse Eau Provocateur, which boasts top notes of Rose, Jasmin Sambac, and Iris, middle notes of Acacia (a thorny shrub) and Granny Smith Apples and a seductive base of Amber, Sandalwood, and Tonka. Maitresse in its original incarnation is an astonishingly SEXY scent - the kind one should likely wear with nothing at all - but this iteration allows you to enjoy the heart of the fragrance at any hour of the day and with any company - gender be damned.

Eau Provocateur, L'Agent Eau Provocateur and Maitresse Eau Provocateur will be available for $70/each at select department stores starting on April 15.

0 comments: