SWAK: Kate Moss Lipstick for Rimmel London

Not to be crass, but with a career that began with an internship at MTV and years spent in both public relations and social media marketing, I've encountered MANY a celebrity in my day. And of the many, none has ever stopped me dead in my tracks. With the exception, of course, of supermodel Kate Moss.

A couple of years ago, I went behind the scenes at the David Yurman Fall '10 campaign shoot in St. Barth's - a campaign fronted by Kate Moss. Not only did I encounter her frolicking on the beach - on and off set - but I also somehow, INEXPLICABLY, wound up sitting next to her for the duration of an intimate dinner for cast and crew.  She was a PISTOL, my friends - I can think of no better word to describe. And I've sort of been even more in love with her ever since.

SO, when I heard that Kate had partnered with Rimmel London on a first ever, specially created lipstick collection featuring her favorite shades, I got a little...excited. Launching this Spring, Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss is easily my pick for affordable, long-lasting and gorgeous lip color. Natural moisturizers deliver a rich, creamy texture that stays put, while a formula infused with vitamins C and E provides essential antioxidant protection. Kate’s collection includes every color any girl needs, including:

  • 01 – a deep brick red
  • 04 – a royal purple
  • 08 – a dusty rose
  • 12 – a candy coral
  • 14 – a blushed nude


See more Kate Moss for Rimmel London here, and visit a drugstore or mass retailer near you to purchase!

0 comments: