Mad for Marni for H&M

Marni's highly-anticipated collaboration with H&M debuts tomorrow, in stores and online, but I'll be attending a pre-launch shopping event tonight. I'm a lucky gal, what can I say? One thing that I've learned is that it's important to PLAN AHEAD and STAY FOCUSED when highly anticipated merch like this hits stores. If you don't have a shopping list ahead of time, you may miss the items you were keenest on acquiring. My hit list (glad you asked!) includes the goodies seen above: a stellar stacked heel sandal (PRIORITY: NUMERO UNO), classic anorak, statement necklace and a sweet printed silk top. The best part, of course, is the price: nothing in the Marni for H&M collection is over $129 (for a coat) and most items are priced around $80, with accessories ringing in at just $19.95. At these prices, I'll be able to maintain a guilt-free existence - for at least one evening, that is.

0 comments: