OOTD: Bringing Bare Legs Out to Play

One of the best fashion investments I've made in the past year is the chambray shirt seen above, looking a little rumpled and worse for wear. No matter - crisp or rumpled, chambray has this amazing ability to look chic with almost anything. SERIOUSLY, try it:

  • With denim. Chambray somehow makes a Canadian tuxedo look chic!
  • Paired with a wide leg white trouser
  • With a skinny red jean (or white, a la this past OOTD!)
  • To complement kelly green or leopard ANYTHING
  • Layered under a very serious black blazer
  • To dress down a black pencil or pleated skirt, as seen above.

Which reminds me...SPRING has SPRUNG! Today, temps topped 70 and it was a JOY to break out my (rather pale) white gams, no stockings required.  Here's what I wore:

Tell me, how do you wear chambray?

0 comments: