Haulin': Loeffler Randall Sample Sale

Loeffler Randall's twice-yearly sample sale has begun, and that can only mean one thing - I'm several hundred dollars poorer. I stopped by the VIP preview last night, and was pleased to see a well-organized (shoes are bagged, and grouped by size) assortment of shoes, boots, sandals, and clogs for anywhere from 50 to 70 percent off. Most styles rang in at about wholesale, with select flat leather sandals and clogs under $100.

My haul:

Nadia Espadrille Platform Bootie, was $395, here $200.

Loeffler Randall + Suno Wedge, originally $595, here $275.

Best of all, checking in at LR HQ awarded me this very special new badge from my friends at foursquare - the Kicks badge! It's well-deserved, if I do say so myself.

Shop the sale today through Saturday at Loeffler Randall, 525 Broadway nr. Spring St., 4th fl. Hours: Thurs–Fri (10–7), Sat (10–5).

0 comments: