Party-Ready Hair with Fekkai & Jennifer Behr



It's pretty unusual that I am EARLY for anything, but in the case of my recent trip to the Frédéric Fekkai salon in SoHo, that just happened to be the case. Or at least it FELT as if I were early, as I joined Fekkai's amazing stylists for a party-ready blowout and styling session, nay NEW YEAR'S EVE-ready styling session, complete with the PERFECT finishing touch - a hair accessory from Jennifer Behr's incredibly luxe collection.  Seen above is the Leather Dinosaur Studded Headband in New Year's Eve-ready gold. Love, yes? 

While I may not be able to replicate the masterful, asymetrical updo I left with that night, I have embraced the new Fekkai PrX Reparatives collection. Complete with Shampoo, Conditioner, Fortifying Mask and an intensive 3-Day Transformation treatment, these keratin-rich products leave my hair (see also: my crowning glory, pride & joy, etc.) glossy and sleek, yet feeling stronger than ever before. Better yet, they smell effortlessly incredible. While I've easily 8 sets of shampoo and conditioner, I don't want to reach for another at the moment, and that's really saying something as I'm a woman who thrives on change, fixed sign be damned.

Learn more about Fekkai Soho and the product collection here, or shop the post below!


0 comments: