Sparkle & Shine: Make Up For Ever's Style Coalition Bash



Last week, I had the pleasure of celebrating the impending holiday season with my friends at MAKE UP FOREVER and Style Coalition. That's right, peeps - it's holiday PARTY season, and the pros at MAKE UP FOR EVER, including artist Jessie Powers, had some killer tips on how to take my look and dial it up to 10 with, say, a gorgeous red lip, killer lashes or a smoldering eye.

MAKE UP FOR EVER has long been one of my preferred brands, with pro quality products that deliver killer color payoff. This night stayed true to form, and I left with glimmering eye, perfect for holiday parties, and a sneak peek of Pro Finish, the brand's new multi-use compact foundation launching in January 2013. 

Shop MAKE UP FOR EVER at Sephora - some of my favorite products below to get you started!

0 comments: