Cheap and Cheerful: Cameron Silver's Collection for Nine West



As you people may have suspected by now, I'm not much of a cheap shoe girl. In fact, I'm kind of the opposite - a complete and total spendthrift when it comes to footwear. But even I know a good thing when I see it, and today's good thing is undoubtedly vintage aficianado Cameron Silver's collection for Nine West.

Limited edition, as so many good things are, and comprised of five styles, my fave of the bunch is easily the Neon Piped Pump, $89, available here.

A classic silhouette with a spicy little detail, this shoe is the perfect refresher if your fall style's been feeling a little flat.

p.s. For more from Mr. Silver, pick up a copy of his beautiful book, Decades: A Century of Fashion ($58.50 at Amazon), available now. It's been a welcome addition to my collection of fashion hardcovers.

0 comments: