Maintain the Mane: John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss



It's recently, slash not so recently, come to my attention that, seriously, my hair is among the only attributes that consistently attracts male attention. In fact, a staggeringly handsome and seemingly eligible STRANGER complimented my cut just today in my work elevator. Wild, I know. As a single woman of New York City (land of single women, to be clear), the fact is glaring: I must maintain the mane.

It's easier said than done, though. Like many of you, I'm sure, I have a few stubborn grays and also feel a bit MEH on my natural hair color (a dark, yet not-quite-rich-enough brown), which means I'm regularly in my colorists' chair - an expensive and time-intensive proposition.

That's where John Frieda's new Colour Refreshing Glosses come in. Available in 6 shades - warm and cool versions for brunettes, blondes and redheads - they excel at maintaining my pricey color by boosting color and shine. Most importantly, as someone who leans a bit red naturally, when used once a week, the Colour Refreshing Gloss keeps the color I've chosen TRUER, for LONGER.

Learn more here or pick up a bottle in your local drugstore for about $12.99 (a worthy investment in YOU!)

0 comments: