BYOB: Build Your Own Birchbox in SoHo



Earlier this week, after a workout, I dropped by the Birchbox SoHo store. If you have yet to visit, you're really missing out - there's a great assortment of established and niche beauty brands, great gift-y items, mini services including manicures and, perhaps best of all, a Build Your Own Birchbox station.

While I need more beauty products like I need a hole in my head, I used my upcoming 8 day business trip to London and Paris as an excuse to justify building my own Birchbox - this month's samples were too tempting to resist.  For $15, here's what I picked up:



They threw in single-use packets of Oribe Brilliant Shine Shampoo & Conditioner, and also a Dr. Jart Pore Minimalist Sheet Mask as a GWP at the counter, which was a great little thank you (the sheet mask is valued at $7.50 alone.)

Have you visited Birchbox SoHo yet? The bi-level store is located at 433 West Broadway, between Prince and Spring.

0 comments: