One for You, One for Me: Beauty.com GWP



Every holiday season, I operate fully under the philosophy of "one for you, one for me," which means that (unfortunately, for my budget), I tend to acquire almost as much as I'm gifting. Beauty.com is currently trying my resolve, as they so often do, with yet ANOTHER of their glorious designer collab GWP timed perfectly to the holiday shopping season.

Up for grabs is a limited edition Grey Wool Felted Drawstring Pouch made in Kenya by eco-friendly fashion brand EDUN. Filled with 17 (SEVENTEEN!) prestige beauty samples in both deluxe sample and full sizes - a few of my favorites can be seen above - it's redeemable with any $150 purchase and has an approximate retail value of $170+.

Shop gifts (for yourself and others!) at Beauty.com.

0 comments: