Volume on Demand: John Frieda's Dream Duo



In public facing forums, I generally like to proclaim my love for the Frenchmen of hair - think Oribe and Serge Normant. And while I do have many favorites in each line, there's also room for an Brit in my heart - namely, John Frieda, whose new Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment and Dream Curls Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam deliver volume and perfect waves as promised, and like whoa.

The magic starts in the shower, post-shampoo, with 3-4 pumps of the 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment. This unique treatment penetrates each fiber and amplifies strands for lift that lasts through multiple washes - 3-4 - so essentially a week for those of us who shampoo every other day. The Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam is a perfect follow up for lazy types like me - I never heat style (I flat iron only my bangs, and never blow dry) so thereby never see the intended results from so many styling products, but this lightweight foam, infused with Moringa Oil, leaves hair frizz and crunch-free with easy, better defined waves. 

Both products are available in drugstores nationwide or online at Ulta, for about $9.99 each.

0 comments: