On Vacation Planning and the Beauty of a One-Piece



As I was typing on my iPhone this morning, auto-correct took the liberty of amending my name, "Dina," to..."Aruba." Okay, iPhone, I get the hint. A vacation is indeed in order, and while I'd been dreaming most recently of the Southwest, I'm planning a May trip to Thailand instead, which just so happens to be home to some of the world's most beautiful beaches. 

Given that I'll be hitting the sand before beach season officially arrives, I have that much LESS time to feel swimsuit-ready. Truthfully, it's has been a winter full of Netflix and carbs kinds of nights, so this season's splurge is looking more and more likely to be a one-piece. While they once got a dirty rap, I actually prefer a sleek one-piece - they can be super chic and sexy in a way that bikinis rarely are, and truth be told, I'm often grateful for the added coverage. 

While I'm still a month+ away from travel, I've already been perusing online and this morning, landed at an online boutique offering a well-edited mix of designer swimsuits from brands like Aqua Bendita, OndadeMar and Le Mar. The site offers a LOT to love leading into summer, including swimwear, coverups and fun, easy resortwear.

On my list for Thailand?

Agua Bendita one piece swimsuit




Swimsuit by Peixoto (I always travel with at least two suits to allow time for hand-washing and drying)




Cover- Up by Le Mar




Open Back Maxi Dress by OndadeMar (more beach-ready dresses here!)



Will you be snagging a new swimsuit this season? Leave a comment and share!

This post was created in partnership with Sunbain;all opinions expressed are my own. 

0 comments: