The Nike Air Rift is Back



Little known fact about me is that I was a real sneaker girl back in the day.  Long before I collected heels and quirky flats - in my late teens and early '20s - I collected quirky sneakers, and among my favorites were the Nike Air Rift. Debuted in 1996, the split-toe design was inspired by the barefoot runners of Kenya's Great Rift Valley and while I never wore the Air Rift to run (the horror!), I was never without at least two different colorways in my collection for casual wear. The open, Mary Jane styling and breathable mesh were a particularly great choice for summer, so I'm super excited by the perfect timing of the Air Rift's rerelease this month. Shop two colorways now - one being a (too quirky for me) print from Liberty of London's archives - and stay tuned for additional, single color styles debuting on May 15. 

0 comments: