Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives - Available for Pre-Order NOW

Every year, Nordstrom offers amazing exclusive items and exclusive supersized versions of many best sellers (including Philosophy, Jack Black, Kiehl's) during their semi-annual sale. Though the sale doesn't start until July 20 in store, the goodies went live for pre-order today via this link. Included in the bounty are these two sets - one warm, one cool - of Lancome's fabulous Juicy Tube glosses. I love these babies! They smell and taste great and give great shine.

Cool includes 0.21 oz. sizes of Pink Horizon, Miracle, Fruity Pop and limited-edition Vertigo.

Warm includes 0.21-oz. sizes of Tickled Pink, Honey Violet, Simmer and limited-edition First Class.

1 comments:

Laur said...

I really like your blog (linked from fashionista.com). I am glad I now have something else to make my office hours less dreary! You should give the ebay name where you got your shoes! I am new to ebay and totally miss all the good finds!