Ella Moss Silk Blouse...My New Fall Uniform?

It may be a little nerdy of me, but prior to each fashion season, I like to sit down with a nice cup of coffee or tea (I'll take my caffeine however I can get it) and think out what my new look, my new uniform for the season will be.  I use the current issues of mags like Lucky, People Style Watch and Harper's Bazaar as inspiration, along with images of some of my celebrity style faves like Chloe Sevigny, Kirsten Dunst, Rachel Bilson, etc. 


This fall, I have a professional yet casual vibe in mind...straight leg, dark wash denim with a special silk blouse or simple but chic button down (which reminds me, I need to pay a visit to Steven Alan), paired with a colorful or sparkly (I love my glitter) flat and a bold handbag. At first glance, the Ella Moss Black Label Silk Blouse fits the bill nicely - it's a gorgeous color and has some sweet detailing that adds interest. It's available for $203 at Queen Bee.  

What do you think?  If you've seen any similar looks for less, I'd love to hear about them!

0 comments: