New Guest Jewelry Designer at Target - Dean Harris



By now, we all know what a total whore I am for jewelry. So I was ultra excited to see that Dean Harris, the fab NYC Based jewelry designer whose organic- inspired metal pieces are normally sold at Barneys, is the newest guest designer for the big red bullseye. Sadly, I've heard nary a peep about the collaboration. 

The Dean Harris for Target collection has pieces for ears, wrists, neck and prices range from $19.99-$79.99.  I've included a few of my fave pieces above but personal must-buys are certainly the Sterling Silver & Green Quartz Vine Earrings and the Sterling & Clear Quartz Necklace, which has a really lovely airy quality to it.  

While I'm certain that this collection will go on clearance as most Target shoppers have no idea who Dean Harris is (see the Subversive for Target collaboration, which is currently going for 75% off in Target stores),  if you simply can't wait (I can usually be filed under this category), click here to shop.

0 comments: