Preview: Rachel Bilson in Page Six Magazine This Sunday

One of my fave stylish celebs, Rachel Bilson, graces the cover of Page Six Magazine this Sunday.

In the issue, she reveals her love for Coco Chanel– and how she’s making it easy for copycats to steal her stylish look in her new role as a designer. You see, Bilson's passion for fashion had led her to unveil a new clothing line, Edie Rose (named after her late grandmother), debuting on DKNY Jeans

While she admits that she can’t sew, she “came with some pictures, a couple pieces of my own clothes and some ideas in my head. It’s simple with one pop of color, which is like me.” Rachel credits her style to her mother, Janice, a spiritual adviser. “Vintage is her love, she has a great eye, which I think I’ve inherited from her.”



For more on Rachel Bilson, check out this week’s issue of Page Six Magazine, free inside the Sunday edition of the New York Post and online on Monday at www.pagesixmag.com.

0 comments: