Making a Spectacle: New Glasses at Lenscrafters

While I'm a contacts girl through and through, glasses are a great way to add some style to your everyday look.  My go-to pair are interestingly shaped tortoiseshell frames from Booth & Bruce but when Lenscrafters invited me in for an update, I was excited to try out a new look.

The flagship store on 5th Ave was recently revamped and a full assortment of designer frames and sunglasses abound. The store manager asked me several questions about what I was looking for (something fun - and a rectangular shape to balance out my round face) and once she had that info in hand,was able to narrow down the huge selection of frames available to a handful of great designer styles (including Burberry, DKNY and Versace) for me to try on. It was tough to choose just one but I eventually settled on some great bold red frames from Versace to take home with me.

For a glimpse at the glasses I selected as my finalists (and the red Versaces), take a look through the gallery...and if you're in the market for new glasses, be sure to check out Lenscrafters - glasses start at just $99.95 and come with a 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee!

p.s. It was snowy, so please excuse my flat hair and lack of makeup:)

0 comments: