Spring Showers + Jelly Shoes = Style Success?

While wellies undoubtedly keep feet DRY, they also feel a bit too warm for me once Spring has arrived (Mother Nature, are you listening?) So, jelly shoes seem to be the natural solution. I'm guilty of owning two pairs, in fact, the Marc Jacobs Jelly Mouse Flats in clear pink and a fun pair of kelly green Sigerson Morrison.

While my jelly flats do keep feet dry in a light sprinkle, I'd strongly advise against wearing them in a downpour. But they're so much chic-er and more unexpected than wellies, I can't resist. What do you think of jelly shoes? Lust or bust?

2 comments:

najeema said...

I love these. The texture and look is really nice and unexpected. And I feel like they're very comfortable (but I may be totally wrong).

neckties said...

I agree, it is cute and fancy! Never try that before.