Ted Gibson Launches 'Recessionista Tuesdays'

Friends know how much I detest the word recessionista. Frankly, nothing makes me want to run out and spend $700 on a pair of shoes MORE than the word "recessionista." That said, I do love me some Ted Gibson, so I'll forgive him this wee indiscretion.

For those who need fabulous hair on a budget (and isn't that all of us, really?) Ted is launching Recessionista Tuesdays starting on March 10th. Every service at his 5th Avenue salon will be just $75 - cut to single process color or partial highlights, no matter who you see, junior to senior level staff.

And ONE lucky winner who comes in between 10 AM - 12 PM will win a hair makeover by Ted Gibson himself. Just think, you could have the Anne Hathaway treatment! Love that.

To book an appointment, call 212.633.6333.

0 comments: