Haul of the Day: Loeffler Randall

Loeffler Randall's first ever sample sale kicked off today and it just so happens to be DIRECTLY across from my office. What luck, n'est ce pas?

There was a great assortment of shoes from all seasons, priced from around $100-$200 each (with boots close to $300) - not fantastic prices overall, as if you monitor end-of-season sales, you can frequently snag LR's for around $100. But considering how organized it was and the nice assortment, I'll take it.  I picked up the two pairs above, which hovered close to $200/pair.

There was also a small-ish assortment of bags and both winter and spring clothing available. Some very cute pieces in the mix! 

If you'd like to stop by, it's 525 Broadway at Spring Street, 2nd Floor.

Happy Shopping!

p.s. Designer Jessie Randall herself rang me up!

1 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Next time please take me with you! Those shoes are gorgeous!