I See London, I See France...

Today, I hit Portobello Market in London, which is essentially: New York Flea Market + New York Street Festival + Steroids.  Each Saturday, you can expect to see an enormous mix of vendors selling vintage wares, secondhand clothing, collectibles and much, much more. But leave it to me to find one of the few young designers in the bunch today, Joanna Ketterer of Luva Huva.

It's no exaggeration to say that this handmade line of panties, bras and camisoles stole my heart in an instant - the shapes are sweet and the details are delicate. I snagged two pairs in silk (above.)

If you're in London, I suggest that you find Joanna at Portobello on Saturdays - her stall is set up near the end of the Fashion section of the market (assuming that you enter near Notting Hill Gate). She had a limited assortment of lingerie available at a great price - I paid just 8 pounds per panty knicker and there were also camisole/panty knicker sets for 28 pounds.

Luva Huva is available at several boutiques, including a few in the States - or to shop online, click here!

0 comments: