Cyber Monday 2009: Amazon.com & Endless

Tomorrow is Cyber Monday, which encourages us all to snag amazing DEALZ without leaving the comfort of our desk or couch.  Amazon and Endless (sister companies, in case you didn't know) have a few amazing promotions running, so I thought I'd share.

First up, enjoy 60% off outerwear for Men, Women, and Kids at Amazon. I'm personally tempted to snag this spiffy Miss Sixty coat, it was $125 (already a steal) but tomorrow, it will be just $53. It's been pretty warm in New York but will surely get chillier in December, so the timing of this sale could not be more ideal.

Meanwhile, over at Endless, you can snag $30 off almost any purchase of $100 or more. I recently snagged the Paige Tall Riding Boot from Frye for full price; obvs, I should have waited until tomorrow to spring.

Do you plan to snag any deals on Cyber Monday or are you still pooped from Black Friday?

 

0 comments: